Ordering & Shipping Policy:
DeLand Bakery ships products 3 times a week: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Because we ship directly from Florida, products being shipped outside of Florida are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays Only (refer to the Fedex map below for shipment times).
To guarantee your order will be shipped on the next shipment day, please place your order before 2pm ET. If your order is placed after the deadline, it may not go out until a later date.
NOTE: Any orders going to the West Coast (Idaho, Utah Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, or California) must go as FEDEX 3-DAY EXPRESS SAVER and be placed on Monday by noon 12pm. Any orders placed as FEDEX GROUND to any of these states are not guaranteed to arrive fresh.
- If you place an order on Saturday or Sunday, it will be shipped on Monday.
- If you place an order on Monday at 11am, it will be shipped on Tuesday.
- If you place an order on Monday at 3pm, it will be shipped on Thursday or the following Monday (depending if you ship in or out of Florida).
Get FedEx Rates and Transit Times
Click Here for Fedex Customer Support
Click Here to Track Your Package
Click Here to Submit a Shipment Claim
If you are placing a wholesale order, here are a couple of things to consider before completing your purchase:
- The dimensions of our boxes are tailored to the size of a standard loaf of bread. So for those who order our 32-bread box, only 32 loaves of bread fit. The bread is packed in two layers of 16 breads, with each layer divided into 4 equal parts (4 sections x 4 loaves of bread = 16; 16 x 2 layers = 32 breads)
- If you qualify for free shipping, please make sure that your final item count fills boxes of 12, 16, 24, or 32 items (e.g. an order of 48 items = a box of 32 items and a box of 16 items).
Any purchases of perishable items (which include all baked goods with a short expiration date) are final. Please do not send back any bread orders, because our fresh products have a short shelf life. Instead, please donate the them to your nearest shelter or food bank/food pantry.
The only circumstance in which we provide a refund is when there is a damage to the product during shipping, or the product is in a sealed container.
To receive a partial or full refund on your order, we need to have evidence of missing or damaged shipment. Please contact us using the Shipment Claim Form. You will need the following information:
- Shipment tracking number
- Pictures of the damaged products (crushed, opened packaging, spills, etc.)
- Pictures of the damaged box (crushed, opened, etc.)
- Account number/Name on the account
If you receive your shipment late, please provide us with:
- The shipment tracking number
- Pictures of damaged products (mold)
- Account number/Name on the account
We will submit a Fedex claim for you, and if the claim is successful, we will notify you, and you will receive the refund (a credit to your account for future purchases is also available). You are permitted a maximum of 2 undocumented refunds within a calendar month. For more information about the Fedex claim process, please click here for Fedex Claims.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.